Assessing Community Feedback from Second Round of Public Exhibitions
As we look towards presenting our final plans to the public before submitting an application, we revisited feedback received during our community engagement events in November 2019
During the exhibitions, key points of information we delivered included:
- Reducing the scheme from the original proposal of 10 turbines down to 9
- Increasing distance to nearest turbine from Dallas (now 6km)
- Retaining tip height of just under 150m which avoids aviation lighting
- How the project can deliver a biodiversity gain
- Impacts of the wildfire and fire prevention measures
You can download the report here. We would like to thank the various people from the community who participated, and the hall organisers of the venues at Edinkillie, Dallas, Rafford and Forres who kindly helped us in using their facilities.
Our intention is to submit a Section 36 application to Scottish Government in Summer 2020, and we will provide further updates as the project progresses.