Virtual Exhibition Launched for Car Duibh Wind Farm
Today, Monday 14 June 2021, marks the start of the Car Duibh Wind Farm online exhibition.
The online exhibition will run until the 2 July 2021 and includes:
- An information brochure with details on the proposal (similar to information boards at a traditional village hall exhibition)
- A video presentation from the project team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- An opportunity to join live Q&A online chat sessions with the project team.
Over 1,400 residents and local businesses have been sent an invitation to the online exhibition. The invite includes a feedback form, which can be returned to us freepost, making sure as many local residents have an opportunity to send us their comments and views on the proposal. The event has also been published in the Argyllshire Advertiser and The Oban Times.
The live Q&A sessions will take place on the following dates
- Wednesday 23 June, 11am - 1pm & 5pm - 7pm
- Monday 28 June, 11am - 1pm & 5pm - 7pm
- Friday 2 July, 11am - 1pm
Scott Vallance, Senior Project Manager, said:
“The project is in the very early stages of development. The current layout is subject to change as we complete our environmental studies and we receive feedback from statutory consultees and from local communities. We welcome all comments, questions and feedback as we continue to shape our plans and the project progresses.
"We are keen to bring a range of benefits to the area and would encourage all local business to registers as a supplier on our website. We look forward to working with local residents to help shape the project in terms of the community benefit fund and the offer of shared ownership".
Statkraft will hold a further public exhibition event for Car Duibh Wind Farm later in 2021.