Statkraft places a high importance on being a good neighbour. There are many ways in which local communities can benefit from renewable energy projects in their area, and we want to hear your views on how our project can bring new investment to your community.
We make a commitment to delivering a community benefit fund of £5,000 per MW installed, in line with Scottish Government guidance.
This fund is dedicated to projects that help accelerate the aims of local communities to make a positive difference.
This could include initiatives such as:
- Improving local infrastructure such as community broadband, EV charging, or new walking and cycling routes
- Upgrading community buildings
- Supporting local sports groups
- Environmental enhancements
- Skills and education programmes